1/32 AVANTE MK.III AZURE CLEAR SPECIAL
[Adopting a lightweight shock-resistant polycarbonate body]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit of a high performance racer adopting shaft drive 4WD.
- Avante Mk.III Azur Clear Special (Polycabody) is a special version that adopts a polycarbonate body.
- Lightly shock-resistant polycarbonate body is not only lightweight, but also effective for lowering the center of gravity as the upper part of the body gets lighter. The sticker is a clear type suitable for the body.
- A double shaft motor is mounted in the center, the 3-part MS chassis is a black color made of ABS resin. It is the configuration of N-02, lightweight center chassis, T-01.
- Also set a black barrel tire on a white collar's large diameter narrow lightweight wheel. Print a white letter on the tire side and tighten your feet.
- Moreover, it is specification for the actual war, such as adopting a hollow lightweight shaft.
A three-part type [MS Chassis] that realizes excellent rigidity is a 4WD (four-wheel drive) mechanism of the mini 4WD tradition [MidShip (MS) layout] which placed heavy parts such as motors and batteries in the center of the chassis, Sometimes it shows excellent stability.