DASH-1 EMPEROR MEMORIAL [MINI 4WD LIMITED]
Japan Cup holding · Memorial model commemorating 30 years
- The 1st Japan Cup was held in 1988, and in 2018 it is the Memorial Year which celebrates 30 years.
- The machine adopted the [Emperor] which was also used for the 1st and 2nd emblem, the chassis is strongly popular MS type.
- Set a special design metallic style sticker that fits body color.
- The MS chassis is a special color made of ABS plastic with nose tail unit red and center unit black.
- Suspension set the Super Hard Large Heavyweight Tire with white print on six spoke wheels.